Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

A Very Happy and Prosperous New Year to everyone!!!

I have been religiously browsing through many a food blogs since past few months. Always wondered if I could create my own blog too but always held back. My thinking was... am I good enough to create a food blog?? But then somewhere I remember reading that these blogs are not just a web page showing your culinary skills, but also a food diary.

Then after lot of convincing from dear hubby & friends, I have dared to create this blog. Am a novice in blogging and am hoping to learn as I go ahead :)

First step was to come up with a blog name. After a lot of pondering, I came up with this name. For me food is all about aromas n flavors and lingering tatstes... tickling your taste buds and bringing back memories associated with them! And hence this name!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babes...lovely to see these mouth watering dishes yaar....i wish u were here...i wud get to taste them too :)
-Suchi

Shubha said...

Hey Such.. u r the first one to leave a comment on my blog!! I hope I can prepare some dishes for you some time soon :)